Gabriel Kingdom, Esq. is the epitome of The Everyday People’s Lawyer. Originally from Washington D.C., and Birmingham, Alabama, he attended undergraduate school at Jacksonville State University, where he graduated with highest honors, summa cum laude, in just three years.
Following a successful undergraduate career, Attorney Kingdom attended the prestigious Emory University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor. During law school, he served as the President of Emory’s Black Law Students Association and as the Managing Editor of Emory University’s Bankruptcy Developments Journal, where he published several scholarly articles, one of which shed light on the issues in the American criminal justice system.
After working for various civil litigation firms, Attorney Kingdom established The Law Office of Anthony Hall, LLC in 2014, which is now The Kingdom Law Firm. This one-of-a-kind law firm specializes in protecting the rights of the people and led him to becoming known as The Everyday People’s Lawyer.
Gabriel Kingdom, Esq., has successfully advocated in hundreds of cases, conducted several jury trials, bench trials, and mediations throughout the United States. In 2018, Attorney Kingdom’s successes led to him becoming the Award Recipient for the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Georgia.
In his free time, Attorney Kingdom enjoys church, philanthropy, traveling throughout the world, reading, creating music, mentoring to the youth, and creating opportunities for young people throughout the world. He is a Washington Redskins and Crimson-Tide sports fan.
- Emory University School of Law, Doctor of Law (J.D.) 2010 – 2013
- President, Emory’s Black Law Students Association
- Managing Editor, Emory’s Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- Emory Law Ambassador
- Jacksonville State University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Summa Cum Laude, 2007 – 2010
- President, JSU Pre-Law Society
- Chief Justice of Student Government and Traffic Court
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honors Society
- Graduated in three years with highest honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Federal Court
- U.S. Northern District of Georgia, Federal Court
- U.S. Middle District of Georgia, Federal Court
- U.S. Middle District of Georgia Bankruptcy Court
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior, State, and Magistrate Courts
- To Include Or To Not Include: Examining When Attorneys’ Fees May Be Awarded Under § 362(K)(1)
- 29 Emory Bankr. Dev. J. 513 (2013) April 1, 2013.
- A Stand For Justice–Examining Why Stand Your Ground Laws Negatively Impact African Americans
- 7 S. Region Black L. Students Ass’n L.J. 95 May 1, 2013.
- 2021 Recipient of Top 40 Under 40 Black Lawyers in America Award by the NBL
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- 2018 Recipient of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Georgia
- Gate City Bar Association
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association (Supporter)
- Big Brother and Big Sister Mentorship Program
- National Employment Law Association
Direct Phone: 404- 250-3208 | Direct Email: GabrielKingdom@TheKingdomLawFirm.com