ABOUT THE LAW OFFICE OF ANTHONY HALL, LLC
We are a boutique law firm that specializes in personal injury law, employment
law, and business law. We aim to exceed the expectations of the clients we
work with by holding the belief that each case is unique. We show this by
providing ‘readily accessible’ attention to each client who we serve.
Additionally, our in-depth understanding of how the law affects every day
people allows us to identify the specific needs of every client’s case. Our
meticulous attention to detail serves as the catalyst for our success in fighting
for the rights of the people we serve..
G. Anthony Hall, ESQ., The Managing Attorney
G. Anthony Hall, Esq., is the epitome of The Everyday People’s Lawyer. Originally from Washington D.C., and Birmingham, Alabama, Mr. Hall attended undergraduate school at Jacksonville State University, where he graduated with highest honors, summa cum laude, in just three years.
Following a successful undergraduate career, Mr. Hall attended the prestigious Emory University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor. During law school, Mr. Hall served as the President of Emory’s Black Law Students Association and as the Managing Editor of Emory University’s Bankruptcy Developments Journal, where he published several scholarly articles.
After working for various civil litigation firms, Mr. Hall established The Law Office of Anthony Hall, LLC in 2014. This one-of-a-kind law firm specializes in protecting the rights of the people and led to Mr. Hall becoming known as The Everyday People’s Lawyer.
Mr. Hall has successfully advocated in hundreds of cases, conducted several jury trials, bench trials, and mediations throughout the United States. In 2018, Mr. Hall’s successes led to him becoming the Award Recipient for the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Georgia.
In Mr. Hall’s free time, he enjoys traveling throughout the world, reading, creating music, and mentoring to the youth. He is a life long Redskins and Crimson-Tide sports fan.
- Emory University School of Law, Doctor of Law (J.D.) 2010 – 2013
- President, Emory’s Black Law Students Association
- Managing Editor, Emory’s Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- Emory Law Ambassador
- Jacksonville State University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Summa Cum Laude, 2007 – 2010
- President, JSU Pre-Law Society
- Chief Justice of Student Government and Traffic Court
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honors Society
- Graduated in three years with highest honors
- To Include Or To Not Include: Examining When Attorneys’ Fees May Be Awarded Under § 362(K)(1)
- 29 Emory Bankr. Dev. J. 513 (2013) April 1, 2013.
- A Stand For Justice–Examining Why Stand Your Ground Laws Negatively Impact African Americans
- 7 S. Region Black L. Students Ass’n L.J. 95 May 1, 2013.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Federal Court
- U.S. Northern District of Georgia, Federal Court
- U.S. Middle District of Georgia, Federal Court
- U.S. Middle District of Georgia Bankruptcy Court
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior, State, and Magistrate Courts
- 2018 Recipient of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Bar Labor and Employment Section Member
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association (Supporter)
- Big Brother and Big Sister Mentorship Program
- National Employment Law Association
Direct Phone: 404- 250-3208 | Direct Email: AHall@TheLawOfficeofAnthonyHall.com
Rosemary hall, senior legal administrator
Rosemary Hall serves as the Law Office’s Senior Legal Administrator. After graduating from law school, Mr. Hall had the pleasure to hire his mother who now plays a vital role in upholding the company’s standard of serving the
Education: University of Phoenix, Master of Science in Administration of Justice and Security; University of Phoenix, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration;
Direct Phone: 404- 980-2637 | Direct Email: RosemaryHawllLaw@Gmail.com